Stake Holders of the Melbourne Food Festival
The sponsors (See Appendix for official logos of all the sponsors) of the Melbourne Food Festival include:
- The Age as their presenting partner,
- The Langham Melbourne is their official hotel,
- Virgin Blue as their official domestic airline,
- Victoria (the place to be), the City of Melbourne, Tourism Victoria, and Australia as their government partners,
- Coffee X, Connex, Crown, Miele, and Sam Pellegrino as their major partners,
- 7 Sunrise, 774 ABC Melbourne, ABC local radio, APN, AD SHEL, Good Food, Gourmet, WINE, and Avant Card as their media partners,
- Fed Square and Southgate as venue partners,
- Bamix, Convent bakery, Equal, Fissler, Magimix, and Mount Zero Olives as product partners,
- Sommeliers Australia and T’Gallant as wine partners,
- VB as beer partners, Holmesglen, Swinburne, and William Angliss Institute as training partners,
- Sputnik agency as an online partner,
- Clemenger BBDO as an official creative partner and
- Essential, Food services, Melbourne International Jazz Festival, Home Barista Institute, Melbourne Airport, Melbourne Comedy Festival, Prahran Market, Riedel, and Victorian multicultural commission as other partners.
The sponsors gain from the event since this festival is a dignified and the largest food festival of the year thus being related to such a huge festival will bring credibility and more customers for the sponsors.
All the internationally acclaimed chefs visit this festival and millions of tourists swarm to see the festival since it’s the largest food festival in the world the sponsors tend to get acclaim from these chefs and attendants because being part of this prestigious festival means the sponsors have been selected on a standard and criteria which brings popular acclaim to the sponsors amongst the chefs and the attendants from all over the world. The team is dedicated to the promote Melbourne city and they are a huge success in bringing a large number of tourists to the city (Melbourne, 2009).